Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

See Ya, Summer!

Don't get me wrong.  It's been a great summer {and a tough one too}.  But, both Hubs and I are ELATED that it is September.  We spent 3, yes, THREE weekends this entire summer, at home {actually since the middle of May}.  This was the first Labor Day Weekend EVER that we are not at the beach/on the boat/down in our hometown {the Jersey Shore}.  Ever.  AND?!?!  We couldn't be happier.  Seriously.  We've had enough.

Bring on fall.

Bring on football {yippee!}.

So long, packing.

See ya next year, living out of suitcases.

We've had our fill.  And now?  Back to regularly scheduled life.

Things I can't wait for...

Pumpkin ANYTHING. {picking, coffee, pie, you name it, I love it!}

Football.  Wings.  Beer. {Go Big Blue!}

Sweaters and boots.

Gwen's birthday!

To be rid of this damn humidity.

I know, I know, in a few months I'll be begging for the warm weather to come back, but right now I am content with my DD Iced Pumpkin Latte. :)

Here are some pics of Gwen, one year ago.  Seems like forever ago, and she looks like such the little baby in them.  Man, she is growing up TOO quick.  {Yup, I've got baby fever}





xoxo.



5 comments:

Alyssa said...

AMEN! I am SO over summer and the humidity! Did you know that Peperidge Farms has a limited time Pumpkin Spice bread? I saw it today and we got some! It's so good!

The Bases said...

Wow! You were busy busy! She is cute as always!

Unknown said...

I AM SO over summer too. Ready to get back to some kind of "normal". Pumpkin everything!!!!

Natalie said...

You were one busy gal in the summer! So excited about fall and to get rid of this humidity like you said!

the workaholic momma said...

I couldn't agree more...I am SO ready for fall and very glad its here, finally!!! I've had all of the fall plug-ins and candles going full blast in my house...and I can't stop pinning everything pumpkin related on Pinterest!!!