Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Show & Tell: Cold Weather Activities


Linking up with Becky today.

1. Tell us what you like to do when it is cold outside.

Snuggle. Cook, bake, make the house smell cozy. Take pictures of Gwen. Play outside... I think this year is going to be so much fun with Gwen and snow!

2. Tell us some of your favorite "winter" recipes.

I love all things crockpot in the winter. Chicken Noodle Soup. Chili. But lately, I have been in love with this recipe...

3. Show a picture of something that makes you think of the cold.


4. Tell us/show us some of your favorite accessories/outfits for the winter.

Scarves. Boots. Sweaters.  Is there really ANY OTHER attire for the winter in the Northeast? Umm. No. :)


5. Tell us if you had the option snow or no snow, what would you pick?
Snow, for the first day... then let it disappear.  I am a big fan of snow and how beautiful it is and that I now have an adorable little one who will relish each and every snow day, but I can't stand the melting process.  The slush. Half puddle/Half ice.  Then it freezes over night... and then dun dun dun... Black Ice! Ick! So, yes, I'll take a snow day, but then, BE GONE. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute outside!! I love it! Those boots are awesome and so are those sunglasses! Chili and chicken noodle soup are my favorite!