Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday 2012

Man, WHERE did fall go???

Did it even make a stop here?

Between Sandy and the nor'easter, we had sort of lost track of days. Then, the power came back on and BAM!  We were like, "Oh, shit! Thanksgiving is going to be here before you know it."

So, yes, I slacked on my thankfulness... BUT I am going to make up for it now, because...

...I have SO much to be thankful for.

Join me, won't you? Even if it's just a comment on my post, or FB page, let's be thankful together.



I'm so thankful...

...to be alive. Cliche'? Yup, but I don't care.  Life is so unpredictable and not guaranteed, yet we most often take it for granted.

...for my little family.  Gwen and Jason... ok and Wiley, complete me.  Some days, I wonder how we got so lucky!

...for our loving extended family.

...for dance parties with our tiny dancer.  Girlfriend can boogie.  And she makes sure that everyone else boogies with her.  It's a guaranteed smile laugh!

...hot showers, electricity, cable, cell service, and all of the other technologies that we were missing for a week.  We are glad to have you back!

...that new {used} car shopping is OVER!  It may have only last less than a week, but I think that Hubs and I were ready to wring each other's necks!

...to be done with my Thanksgiving shopping.  Shop-Rite has been an even BIGGER madhouse than usual!

...for those moments when Gwen says, "Momma, meeeeeeee huuuuuuugggga!" and then runs to me, arms wide open, giving me the biggest squeeze.

...to have survived Sandy. I can't believe some of the horrible things that people are having to endure. My heart breaks watching all of the coverage.  We are very lucky.

So, there you have it.  Of course there are many more things that I am thankful for, these are just a few.

What are you thankful for??  I'll leave this up until Black Friday, feel free to link up any time!
\


Adventures With Gwen

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

This post nearly had me tear up with the comments about little Gwen. Makes me think of how much I love my Emma.

Jennifer said...

Also, I nominated you for an award:
http://partofthatworldblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/more-awards.html

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Aw- I love your thankful thread! So sweet! Yes- I am mighty jealous you are done with your Thanksgiving shopping. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!