Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I Just Can't

 I had a normal, upbeat post all ready for today, but it doesn't seem right to post.  Maybe tomorrow, or even Monday, but I am still in shock from what happened to all of those innocent children and teachers yesterday.

Babies.  That's what those children were.  Innocent, naive, defenseless babies.  

Ugh.

Last night, my husband came home early to be with us.  We watched with tear filled eyes in disbelief that this could happen.

Gwen slept with us last night.  Because we wanted to breathe in every. single. second. of her.  And today we are taking her into the city to see all of the Christmas festivities.  We get that moment with her.  And we are grateful.  Because there are parents, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, and other family members that don't get those moments anymore. Because of a coward. Yes, a coward.  My heart breaks for each and every one of them.  I could not imagine the pain that they are in right now... I would not wish that pain on anyone.

So, I'm just going to send prayers today.
Shouldn't we all?

And hug all of your loved ones a little tighter and a few extra times today, and every day. 

xoxo.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It is such a tragedy...and I can't believe someone would do that to such beautiful innocent children...I do send prayers to the families and everyone involved.