Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Dare I Try

Last year, I attempted to do a Project 365, and failed quite miserably.  It wasn't that I wasn't taking pictures... bc we all know that is false. lol. But I wasn't taking pictures daily.  I wasn't keeping up.  And by the end of January... I was done.

Do I try again??

I want to improve my skills and what better way than to take pics.  Right? {And I am pretty sure that I will be getting a new lens soon. Yay!}

I'm gonna try.  And give me self a little lee way.  I'll update each week... let's say, every Monday?  Ok, wish me luck. 

Week 1.









Ok, so maaaaaaybe, I stole a few from Instagram. And just maaaaaaybe they aren't from those exact dates.  But, listen, we've been fighting the double ear infection/nasty cough thing for the last week++, so you're gonna have to deal.  M'kay?  Thanks.

Anyway, Happy Monday... if that even exists.  We are headed back to the Dr. for the third time in 2 weeks. Man, I love our doc, but the wait is REEEEEEEEdiculous.  Thank God for the iPad.  Need something to keep me Gwen entertained.

xoxo.

No comments: