Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week 2 Pics

Some days she looks so GROWN up!! 

Playing with my new lens. 

Girlfriend catches some SERIOUS air on her new trampoline.

I am in love with this picture. Bath time is one of our favorites!

Momma's all-time favorite wine!  It is the absolute best!!

My other child.

I'm always appreciative of a good hair day!
*****

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that we Hubs spent the weekend working on a little house project, patching up our bedroom wall and repainting it a new, lighter shade of gray.  It looks amazing and I am so grateful to Jason for spending his weekend bettering our house.

xoxo.


2 comments:

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Gotta appreciate a man that will fix your house up!
No pictures from the visit on Sunday with the girls? I was hoping to see one with all of you together.

Natalie said...

The photos look great!