Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Being Social

Sunday Social

1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
Geez, umm, just about every horror movie ever made.  And their commercials.  Idk what happened to me, I used to watch and enjoy scary movies, but after seeing The Exorcist in the movie theater when it was re-released and I spent the entire time with my fingers plugged in my ears because I couldn't stand that evil voice of hers... I can't even handle 30 seconds of horror movies.  I have no desire to watch any of those types of movies, none.

2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
I don't really watch any prime time sitcoms, so I guess I would say them. Like, How I Met Your Mother, or The Big Bang Theory.  I hear how great they are, but we just don't really watch those kind of shows, at least not right now.

3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
Start my own business.  Scary.  And could be life changing.

4.Would you ever travel alone?
Probably, before marriage and a baby.  Now?  I mean I would, I am not "scared" of it, but I would rather prefer to be with Hubs and baby girl.  

5. What activities do you like to do alone?
Shop- I like to shop leisurely, quietly, alone with my thoughts, and without the pressure of someone's time constraints.
Cook- Either I cook or Hubs cooks, but rarely do we cook together.  Too many cooks in the kitchen is never a good idea.  Sure, we would like to take a class together, but in our home... one cook at a time.

*****

We spent part of the day today at the park, with Gwen's Grandma & Grandpa.  We played on the swings, on the jungle gym, and fed some duckies (and geese)!  It was so adorable, Gwen kept saying "They're soooo cuuuuute!" Love her.


Hope that you had a great weekend and are enjoying that extra sunlight today!




1 comment:

Kerry said...

I hate horror movies too! Can't watch them, they freak me out!!
I do love to shop alone though, I agree, it's no fun being on someone elses time constraints :(
HIMYM is actually a really good show, I don't watch enough of it. Oh and Modern Family - you must watch that!! I love it :)