Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Monthly Round Up Link Up{February, and some of Jan}

I keep trying to put myself out there, trying to expand this little blog o' mine, and learning things along the way.  Which is why I think that this link up is perfect :)

Sadly, I took a big part of February off from blogging, for no other reason than lack of creativity, so I am gonna cheat a little bit and let you know what has been happening February and January. K? Cool.

So, what have we been up to?

I played the game of 3's on Social Sunday.
Sunday Social

I had an ah-ha moment one night.

We entered the not-so-awesome "No" phase.

And may have a hoarding problem.

We shared some amazingly awesome baby news!


I'd like to call this past month the calm before the storm.  March and April and even May are going to be a whirlwind of events, weddings, showers, birthdays, holidays... so I think I'll have plenty to write about.  We are gearing up for a low key weekend {the best kind}, hope yours is just as relaxing. :)





1 comment:

Messy Mornings & Mascara said...

You have such a beautiful baby girl. I'm baby girl Laila turns 10 months tomorrow, How old is your daughter? ~ Tara @ LailasCharmingPieces.blogspot.com :))