Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence...

I am linking up with Holly and Jake today!

1. I laughed so hard I cry when... ever someone falls. I can't help it. I can't even muffle it while I ask them if they need any help. They must hate it, but I have no control over it. 

2. My high school... has gone to shit.  I didn't think that it was bad when I was there, but some of the stories that I hear these days are sad and sickening.

3. It really pisses me off... when I see "Baby On Board"  signs on cars... and I don't know why.  I just hate them.  I will never use one, or give one as a gift.  Sorry.

4. In ten years... Gwen will be almost 13.  Holy crap! Hopefully, my boobs will still be perky (even if I must seek a little "help"), I'll have another child, still be partly sane, and loving life just as much as I am now.

5. If I could erase one thing... it would be the mullet hair cut that my mom made me get in the 2nd - 3rd grade.  It's painful to look at... sorry ma!

6. In 1999... I was 15, and my husband was 21. Creepy, then. Fine, now.

7. Honestly... I have an awful memory.  Like, I should probably write things... wait, what was I saying?!?  Just kidding, but really, I should utilize Siri more often.

8. To me, Sushi... is divine.  I could eat it every day.  And I can't stand the people that go "Ewww, Sushi." Especially because most have probably never tried it. Quit being babies, just go for it.

9. Someone really needs to invent... a telephone in Heaven so I could talk to my Pop and all the others who aren't here with us anymore.  

10. The first time I drank alcohol... was the beginning of the end ;)  

11. The one question I would ask God is... you didn't see that, right?  I kid.  I would probably ask if I could see my loved ones.  Or if I was a good mom.  

12. Lindsay Lohan... is a really great role model for young girls, bahahahahaha.  She's an effin' train wreck, and I hate that we even talk about her and give her the attention she is so whoring herself out for.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I almost bought a baby on board sign. I guess I wanted it so people would hopefully know not to drive like a complete ass a nine near me.

Jake said...

when someone falls, i die. thanks for linking with us!

Kerry said...

I loathe Lindsay Lohan, seriously want to shake her out of her pitiful self!! Ugh.
Cool answers...and I have no doubt that you are a good mum :)