Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's OK, For The Last Time.

Today is the last "It's OK" link up, so I figured I should participate.

Its Ok Thursdays

It's Ok...

...to barricade ourselves in the house when the forecast calls for POLLEN, POLLEN, and more POLLEN.

...to bitch about said pollen each year like it's something new, even though it happens every year.

...to let the TV and/or iPad entertain your toddler when she decides that 5:30am is an appropriate time to wake.  FYI, kiddo, it's not.

...to seriously be pumped for the new season of Real Housewives of New Jersey.  Can't wait to see those crazies back in action!

...that I need to turn off the news sometimes.  SO many scary and sad things happening in the world, sometimes it's too much to handle.

...to put salt on my watermelon... yeah, thanks Pinterest... I'm now addicted.

...to take ridiculous amounts of pics of my child.  Hey, she's pretty freakin' adorable.

See what I mean?!?!

Here's a few more iPhone pics of my pigtailed beauty at her Daddy's softball game.


 That's her Daddy playing shortstop. :)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Newest follower here! I was hoping that you'd hop on by my blog and follow back.

Have a lovely day,
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Unknown said...

awe god bless your daughter! She is the cutest thing!
Came across your blog from the link up.
I am now following your cute little blog!
Looking forward to reading your blog and getting to know you better!

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

Angie said...

I thought everyone ate salt on watermelon!

Kerry said...

I don't like watermelon so I am not about to add salt to it any time soon but I take your word for it :)
Gwen is so adorable, look at those pigtails!
Hope you can get outside and enjoy your Spring without the pollen sometime soon xo