Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bumpdate :: 12 Weeks

I'm 12 weeks today... again.  I am ready to say peace out to this first trimester, like ASAP.

How far along?
Not far enough.  I kid.  12 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss?
Amazingly I began this pregnancy at the same weight that I was when I became pregnant with Gwen {although it DOES NOT feel that way}.  Between my 2 appointments, I lost a pound.  I'll take it.

Maternity Clothes?
No, but I have been thinking about pulling mine out of storage and washing them so when I do need them, I have them.  Unfortunately, I'll  be pregnant in different seasons than last time, so I am sure that I am going to need a few new articles to add to my preggo wardrobe.

Sleep?
I can't get enough.  Even when I do get a nap, I still want to be in bed early.  And I definitely don't want to get up in the morning.  I am seriously looking forward to the return of my energy.  Any day now. Any day.

Best Moment of the Week?
Getting to see the little one twice in one week.  And finally being able to share our news.  You have to know that we are both AWFUL at keeping secrets... so this has been torture.  Lol.

Movement?
Nope.  But, during the ultrasounds, little one was tossing and turning all over the place.  Very cute to see.

Food Cravings?
I had the biggest craving for pancakes the other afternoon.  So big that I decided I needed to have them for dinner!!  When I was pregnant with Gwen, all I wanted was spicy food, but this time around I haven't had those cravings, yet.

Gender?
I would find out today if I could, but unfortunately it won't be for about 8 weeks or so until we find out.  Eek!

Labor Signs?
Heck no.

Belly Button?
Still the same.

What I miss?
I went to my first wedding where I couldn't drink, and I must admit that although I still had a great time, having a few drinks and tearing up the dance floor is definitely a much better way to go.  I will greatly miss my SkinnyGirl Margaritas this summer!

What I Am Looking Forward To?
A baby belly.  I am tired of just feeling BLAH, and would like to look preggo.

Weekly Wisdom?
I'm too tired to come up with anything right now.  I am lucky that my fingers are hitting the right keys.

Milestones?
Telling our friends, family, and of course, the FB world.

And, here it is.  The bump... sort of.



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ha ha I remember how the in between stage is...and how you kind of want a bump so you don't feel just fat lol. And the energy will come back...I remember how tired I was!

Kerry said...

You look great :)
And I am so glad those fingers are still hitting the keys so we can keep up to date with your pregnancy!
I can only imagine how tired you are right now, but pregnancies go extremely fast in blog land ;)