Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day.

There are many men that I would like to wish a Happy Father's Day to... 

Dad.  Thank you for your continued love and support.  It's safe to say that you do not appreciate your parents as much as you do when you are a parent yourself.  Not only are you a great dad, but a wonderful Poppi.  Gwen adores and loves you very much.  I love you.

My father-in-laws.  I was not always a part of your families, but you would never know it by the way that you treat me.  :)  You are both so amazing with Gwen, she is lucky to have you in her life. 

Gwen's Uncles.  Although you are not dads yet yourself {Uncle Phil, you will be soon!}, I know that you will all be great dads some day.  We love you all!  

Pop.  It's hard to not have you here for this Father's Day, but the amazing thing about you is that your life lessons continue to teach and shape the lives of so many.  To say that we miss you is the understatement of a lifetime... but our love and admiration for you is forever strong.

Jason.  My best friend.  I've known that I loved you and wanted you by my side for a very long time, but seeing you as a father, a daddy, makes me fall more and more in love with you each day.  Gwen is so lucky to have a Daddy that loves her SO much.  A daddy who loves to be silly.  Who loves to spoil her.  Who knows just how special each and every hug and kiss is.  Being a dad has brought out a side of you that is one I could have never imagined.  You have a huge heart and our family benefits greatly from all of the love that you give us.  Baby #2 is another lucky kid who gets to have the best daddy in the whole wide world.  

Thank you so much for all that you do for us.  I love you so very much.


Happy Father's Day to all Fathers, Daddies, Uncles, and Grandpas!  Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with your loved ones.


2 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

What a beautiful post! Happy Dad's Day! I am so happy for your news this week!!

Natalie said...

Aww such a sweet post for the men in your life!