Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Link Up and Recap

Sunday Social


Hey, look at me, I actually posted this on time! {I'll pause here for applause.}

1. What is your favorite Social Media outlet?
All of them?  I'm on FB and Instagram the most.  I check Twitter every now and then, but it's more to check on what all the crazy celebs are up to. I am trying not to get roped into any new ones, don't need any new addictions.

2. Do you subscribe to any daily news reads?  If so, which ones?
A few of my favorite bloggers, but I really try not to, too much email makes this momma nutso.

3. Favorite Magazine to have by the pool?
Ok, I am going to assume that I should be answering this question "pretending" that I am ALONE by this said pool, and that I have no responsibilities, and don't want to take a nap.  So, with all of that said, I would have to say I like US Weekly, Life & Style, Glamour, 

4. Favorite Summertime Song?
It's not just one particular one.  Anything fun, that makes me want to dance.  Kenny Chesney, Jimmy Buffett, Dave Matthews, Bob Marley, "Boys of Summer" - by Don Henley, and any Bruce Springsteen are musts for the summer.
5. Best Summer Concert you've been to?
Usually Dave Matthews Band is my favorite.  Jimmy Buffett too.  Both are just fun times, with fun people, and GREAT music.

*****
It has been a gloriously uneventful weekend.  We went to our church's carnival up the street from us last night.  My cousin spent the weekend {in between her classes}, and she came with us.  Gwen LOVED the big slide, you know, the one you ride down on a potato sack... we spent the majority of our tickets on that one.  We only spent about an hour there, but Gwen had an ear to ear smile on her face every single second.




Today, we don't have much planned... other than the return of my favorite crazies, the RHONJ!!!!  Can't wait to see all the drama!!





1 comment:

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Cute pictures, I love love love her outfit on the bottom picture, so freaking adorable. I was glued to RHONJ last night! So glad it's BACK!!!