Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tammy & Ray

Tammy is technically  my mom's cousin, but we are only a few years apart in age, so we grew up as cousins and not 2nd cousins.  We spent many summer weeks together hiding from our brothers, going on walks to the local gas station for some Slush Puppies, and sharing stories about boys.  I completely looked up to her.

Ray, her husband, is so seamlessly a part of the family, that you would think they have been married for years.  He's a genuine guy who is just super easy to get along with.  Together, they are a perfect match.  

They are about to welcome their first baby into the world, and you can only imagine my delight when they asked ME to take some maternity pictures of them.  I was beyond flattered, and still am.  {I just blushed}

Last week, I met them in the gorgeous town of Ocean Grove, and we walked from their place to the beautiful beach {literally blocks from their house}, it was a perfect Jersey Shore summer night.

Here are some of the many pictures I took of this beautiful couple.


















Thank you so much, Tammy & Ray, for letting me be a part of this special time in your lives.  I cannot wait to meet your little one!  He/she is one lucky little baby!






No comments: